2021-22 Tryout Registration
If you are interested in trying out for the Patriots 2021-22 season, please register below.
We are looking for competitive baseball players who want to develop their skills with excellent coaches and play in an outstanding league.
We are fielding two teams in 2022:
U18/U16 (Midget), players born in 2004, 2005 or 2006
U14 (Bantam), players born in 2007 and 2008
Tryouts for U18/U16 TBD
Tryouts for U14:
Monday July 26th, 2021 – Tauvette Park – 6:00pm – 8:00pm (registration starts at 5:45pm)
Thursday July 29th, 2021 – Tauvette Park – 6:00pm – 8:00pm (registration starts at 5:45pm)
Spots are available and we look forward to seeing you there!
The Ottawa Patriots Baseball Club may, from time to time, take photographs of the team and players for a variety of purposes including byt not limited to:
1. Media releases and articles – including newspapers, radio, television, printed publication
2. Electronic publications such as the club’s website, Facebook page, and Twitter account
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of attending tryouts for the Ottawa Patriots Baseball Team, (”the Team”) and participating in related activities of the Team, I acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. I acknowledge that serious risk of injury exists in being part of tryouts for the Team and participating in related Team activities and I fully accept such risk.
2. I agree that I will follow all rules and regulations regarding the tryouts for the Team and all related games and Team activities. I also agree to remove myself from and to report any hazard or unsafe condition to the Team coach or manager, and to follow all of their directions and instructions at all times.
3. I hereby release and discharge Michael McGahan and the Team (“the Releasees), and waive my rights with respect to any and all injury, disability or loss or damage to person or property however caused including any negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, in relation to my tryout with the Team.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (under the age of 18 at time of registration)
This is to certify that I, as a parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s playing for and participation in the activities of the Team.